One of my positive traits I particularly enjoy is creativity. My creativity helps me out when I need solutions and makes my life more exciting, interesting, and fulfilling.
My creativity shows in a variety of situations. It comes out when I am problem-solving at home or at work. My family members also see my creativity when I am taking part in activities I enjoy in my spare time.
Co-workers comment on the unusual ways I contribute to group work projects. Many of my work associates look to me for issues that require unorthodox solutions.
I am most relaxed when I am creating something just because I want to.
Whether it’s focusing on a project for work, doing something fun in the garage, or simply taking some time to sketch or paint, I find that my creativity is always there for me. It is never-ending.
Sometimes, I have so many ideas that I must grab a pen and quickly write them down!
I have a quiet sense of confidence in my creative abilities. I trust my judgment when it comes to creating something that people enjoy. My creativity is worthy of my time, effort, and praise.
Today, I plan to set aside time to do nothing but think creatively. With pen in hand, I can jot down the creative solutions, ideas, and artistic gems that come from within me. I am very pleased with my creativity.
Self-Reflection Journal Questions:
- How comfortable am I with my level of creativity?
- Am I able to identify when my creativity is at work?
- How can I cultivate my creative senses?
How To Use My Daily Affirmations
- Read the affirmations and accompanying text to yourself (aloud) a few times over.
- Copy any afffirmations that really speak to you into your journal - or bookmark the page.
- Use the three daily journaling questions to help you write though provoking and inspiring journal entries.
- Come back every day for more daily affirmations.