Stepping outside of my comfort zone from time to time opens up a whole new world of possibilities to me.
Although I can receive many rewards while staying warm and cozy inside my comfort zone, I realize that venturing out of it can bring even more!
My comfort zone has all the comforts of home. Inside my home I feel confident and self-assured. I know where everything is and arrange it according to my own likes and dislikes. I am in control of my life when I am inside my home.
I know that once I step outside my home, things change. Life can throw unexpected challenges at me, yet even with such a risk, I know that I could never live my life inside my home only. That would be too limited and confining!
In the same way, I understand that living life inside my comfort zone confines me to a very narrow spectrum of experiences. Although I am comfortable and confident there, where is the excitement? Do I really want to limit myself like that? Of course not!
When I allow myself to get out, I find that it can be fun. I can go on new adventures and meet all kinds of new people. I can develop new talents and skills that I never knew I had. And I can learn new things that I never even imagined before.
With this in mind, today I plan to let myself out of my comfort zone and reap new rewards like never before. I feel such freedom and excitement about my new outlook that I know I can overcome any minor setback on my path to fulfillment.
Self-Reflection Journal Questions:
- What holds me inside of my comfort zone?
- How can I allow myself out of my comfort zone?
- What rewards have I received when I've ventured outside my comfort zone?
How To Use My Daily Affirmations
- Read the affirmations and accompanying text to yourself (aloud) a few times over.
- Copy any afffirmations that really speak to you into your journal - or bookmark the page.
- Use the three daily journaling questions to help you write though provoking and inspiring journal entries.
- Come back every day for more daily affirmations.