Are you looking to instil more self-confidence in your life? Journaling can be a great way to help build self-confidence, as it allows you to reflect, think critically, and establish goals. Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you gain clarity and perspective on any situation and can even help to boost your self-worth and self-esteem.
Here are 20 journal prompts for more self-confidence With these prompts, you can explore your thoughts and feelings, identify areas of growth, and develop strategies for building self-confidence. Start writing and see how journaling can help you become your most confident self!
20 Journal Prompts for More Self-Confidence
- What are some of the things you're most proud of?
- What is something you've always wanted to try but haven't had the confidence to do so yet? How could you build up to this?
- When do you feel most confident, and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Why?
- What is one thing that has challenged your self-confidence in the past? How did you overcome this challenge?
- When do you feel the most accepted and loved? What do you do to make yourself feel this way?
- If you could go back to when you were a child, what advice would you give yourself about self-confidence?
- How can you be 10% kinder to yourself daily? What would a plan for this look like?
- What is something you are good at that you could share with others?
- If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
- What's the first step in your plan to build up your self-confidence?
- How can you be kind to yourself when you don't feel confident or worthy? What will this look like in action?
- What are your three most positive traits? How can you make these shine through more?
- What's the most important thing you learned from your parents about self-confidence?
- What can you do for yourself daily to make yourself feel more confident and worthy?
- What positive thoughts can you repeat to yourself when you don't feel confident?
- How can you build up your self-confidence without relying on external validation?
- What's the story you keep telling yourself about why you don't have self-confidence? How can you reframe this story more positively?
- What makes you feel good about yourself, even if only for a moment? What does this activity look like in action?
- What can you do to ensure that your confidence doesn't get shaken by the opinions of others?
Journal prompts can be a great way to explore your self-confidence; they don't have to be complicated. Just by taking the time to write down some of your thoughts and feelings, you can begin to gain deeper insight into your inner self.
This post has included just a few questions to get you started, but the possibilities are endless. Taking the time to explore your self-confidence through journal prompts can help you gain greater self-awareness and become more confident in who you are. So give it a try — you might be surprised at what you discover!
Disclosure: If you purchase anything from links in this post or any other, I may receive some kind of affiliate commission. However, I only ever mention products I love and would recommend whether I was being compensated or not.